Futura Pro NA Key Machine by Kaba Ilco
The Ultimate Electronic Key Cutting Experience!
The successor to the popular Futura, the Futura Pro combines its signature dual cutting stations, with faster cutting, and improved software. The Futura Pro is the electronic key machine for Edge-Cut, Laser-Cut, Cruciform, and Dimple keys.
The original Futura electronic key cutting machine was the first machine on the market to combine two cutting stations in one user-friendly device. Now, the Futura Pro delivers even more including faster cutting cycles and a new tablet with upgraded electronics and software for faster response times on the new tablet.
Futura Pro is a powerful machine for the professional key cutters yet also ideal for the less experienced users with step-by-step prompts throughout the cutting processes.
Ultramodern in design and engineered to the highest quality standards; you can be assured of the most accurate, precise cutting of a variety of key styles on one innovative, amazing machine.
- Faster cutting cycles with a motor that delivers up to three times more power and cutters that reach speeds of 1,585 rpm for edge cut keys and 12,100 rpm for laster and dimple keys.
- The tablet together with upgraded electronics delivers quick start up, faster response times and an all-round improvement in the machine performance.
- Two USB ports; one for charging the tablet and a second port is used to tether the tablet. The tethering connection allows the Futura Pro and tablet to remain connected and operational even when the Wifi connection is unstable or lost. The second port may also be used to connect the USB flash drive (supplied) to import code tables or for machine software updates.
- New tip stop tool for the edge cut clamp station to be used in position 4.
- Kreate-A-Key/Instacode Interface is included.
- Interchangeable jaws on the Laser/Dimple clamp station saves time and reduces cost.
- LED color changing lights indicate the status of the cutting process (white = ready, yellow, cutting in process, green = cutting complete).
- Carbide laser cutting for longer life cycle.
- Stainless steel exposed screws resist wear.
- Ergonomic clamp handle design offers a comfort grip and holds keys securely on the edge cut side.
- Built-in hood accessory tray for easy access to tools and/or keys.
- Multi-language support.
- Once opened, Key Machines are Not Returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ease of Operation
Futura Pro is controlled by a removable 10" (254mm) touch-screen tablet that guides the operator through step-by-step screen prompts including selection of the correct cutter, clamp etc. The tablet integrates software functions and data, including an extensive range of data cards and code tables for keys.
- Shortcut card search function eliminates manual entry. Enter a few letters and the software prompts the make/model.
- Key cut preview allows you to check and correct the cut of a worn key.
- Guided, step-by-step updating procedure via Wi-Fi or web with the Silca® Remote Service program.
One Machine with Two Cutters and Two Clamps...
Two cutting stations: one for edge cut and cruciform style keys, and one for laser and dimple keys. The wide range of optional accessories will further increase capabilities to duplicate tubular, Tibbe® style keys, and more.
Edge Cut and Cruciform Station
- Decode via optical reader to OEM specifications.
- Copy by original function via optical reader for an exact duplicate of the original.
- Guided calibration of the cutting station.
- Durable, long lasting HSS (High Speed Steel) milling cutter.
- Four position, quick rotating jaw (clamp) accommodates a wide variety of keys.
- Ergonomic clamp handle to easily tighten the key securely in place.
- Automotive keys and most residential keys cut in one smooth pass.
Laser and Dimple station
- Decode and copy by electrical contact to OEM specifications.
- Automatic Calibration.- Interchangeable clamp jaws.
- 01J, 02J, and 19J jaws included will accommodate all North American laser style keys with the exception of BMW and Mercede (requires optional 04J Jaw).
- Durable carbide laser cutter.
- Expand capabilities to include Tibbe®, tubular and other keys with optional accessories.
Compact and Lightweight
- Small footprint and lightweight design make the Futura Pro ideal for mobile use or where counter space is limited.
- Ergonomic base grip for easy lifting.
- Safety shield slides within the machine body.
- Removable tablet stand can be locked into the machine hood or placed on the counter.
- Steel protective cover over the laser cutter motor.
- Transparent safety shield contains ships and isolates moving parts; when retracted, all cutting operations are disabled.
- Emergency shut-off button.
Touch Screen, Wi-Fi Innovation
- 10" (254mm) tablet, with removable stand.
- Step by step menu prompts to simplify key selection, cutter, clamp position, etc.
- Key cut preview to check and correct worn keys.
- Shortcut card search function eliminates manual entry.
- Guided, step-by-step updating procedure.
Motors: 24V DC.
Power Supply: 90/264V - 50/60 Hz.
Movements: 3 axes (special bushings) driven by step motors on rectified roller guides.
Carriage Runs: Axis X 1.18 (30mm), Axis Y 1.97" (50mm), Axis Z 1.06" (27mm).
Width: 318mm - 12.52".
Depth: 413mm - 16.26".
Height: 522mm - 20.47" w/ tablet.
Parts / Accessories (Standard)
Cutter: Edge Cut: 01F D747276ZB
Laser: 01LW D747838ZB
Dimple: 01D D742867ZB
Jaw: Edge Cut: 01V D942846ZR
Laser/Dimple: 01J D943253ZR
19J D744023ZB (Ford®, VW®/Audi® Porsche®)
Tracer: Laser/Dimple: 01T D942565ZR, 02 TD942866ZR
Tip Stop: Edge Cut (Position 4): D946007ZR
USB Pen: D947837ZR