310-4-2 - Electric Strike by Folger Adam
The 310-4 Vertical Surface Mounted Series is designed for heavy duty applications on single or double doors. The all stainless steel construction of this device makes it ideal for high abuse applications. This line of electric strikes will accommodate rim exit devices with a 1/2" or 3/4" throw latchbolt.
This commercial grade electric strike is used on a pair of doors (without mullion) which are equipped with surface vertical-rod exit devices having a swinging, pullman style latchbolt when the spacing of the vertical rod is between 4-5/8" and 5-3/8". Note: PK keeper standard.
Note: Double-door models are available with four different center-to-center dimensions between latchbolt keepers. Keepers are wide enough to compensate for vertical-rod exit bolts which may be as much as 3/8" (10mm) off center-to-center dimension, either way.
Note: When using an electric strike in conjunction with a vertical-rod exit device:
1. The bottom rod of the exit device must be removed or made inoperative.
2. The latchbolt of the exit device must be the "Pullman" or beveled type.
3. The latchbolt must be free-latching ande remain projected while the door is open. Mechanisms that hold the latchbolt retracted while the door is open, and automatically release it when the door is closed, must be removed or made inoperative.
Features and Benefits:
- Tamper-resistant, heavy duty construction.
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance rating 500,000 cycles.
- Adjustable keeper to allow for door and frame misalignment.
- Pullman keeper.
- Plug-in connector.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) & Bronze Toned (613) finish.
- UL1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- DOD approved.
- New York City accepted.
.51 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
LCBMA- Latchbolt & Locking Cam Monitor with Auxiliary Switch: Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket.
Special Ordering: If you require a different finish, please contact Taylor Security (firstname.lastname@example.org) for pricing and availability.