Manhattan Lever by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage Manhattan is a Grade 2 lever that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. Clean lines and simple design bring a touch of elegance to any space.
- Applications: Residential single-and multi-family doors.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Georgian rosettes.
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed.
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security.
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting.
Function: The Schlage Manhattan Lever is available in Single Dummy (F170 MNH) function.
Finish: The Schlage Manhattan Lever comes in Brass (605) finish.
Handing: The Schlage Manhattan Lever is non-handed (reversible) except for the dummy function; Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH). Click here for Handing Diagram.
Discontinued: Certain Manhattan Lever Products have been discontinued by Schlage and we will not accept Returns on any discontinued items. Orders will be filled while supplies last but no order is guaranteed.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Radius Corner Faceplate, 7/8" Housing Diameter, 1/2" Throw, Round Corner.
- Half Dummy (Dummy Trim): Single-sided surface-mounted Dummy Trim for one side of door. Used for door pull or as matching inactive trim.