Jazz Lever by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage Jazz is a Grade 2 lever that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. Bold lines and contours lend a more modern look to the handle.
- Applications: Residential single-and multi-family doors.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Georgian rosettes.
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed.
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security.
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting.
Function: The Schlage Jazz Lever is available in Single Dummy (F170 JAZ) function.
Finish: The Schlage Jazz Lever comes in Brass (605) finish.
Handing: The Schlage Jazz Lever is a non-handed (reversible) lever.
Discontinued: Certain Jazz Lever Products have been discontinued by Schlage and we will not accept Returns on any discontinued items. Orders will be filled while supplies last but no order is guaranteed.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Radius Corner Faceplate, 7/8" Housing Diameter, 1/2" Throw, Round Corner.
- Half Dummy (Dummy Trim): Single-sided surface-mounted Dummy Trim for one side of door. Used for door pull or as matching inactive trim.