Avanti Lever by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage Avanti is a Grade 2 lever that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. The Avanti Lever's sharp curve adds drama to any space.
- Applications: Residential single-and multi-family doors.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Georgian rosettes.
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed.
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security.
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting.
Function: The Schlage Avanti Lever is available in Single Dummy (F170 AVA) function.
Finish: The Schlage Avanti Lever comes in Oil Rubbed Bronze (613) finish.
Handing: The Schlage Avanti Lever is non-handed (reversible) except for the dummy function; Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH). Click here for Handing Diagram.
Discontinued: Certain Avanti Lever Products have been discontinued by Schlage and we will not accept Returns on any discontinued items. Orders will be filled while supplies last but no order is guaranteed.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Radius Corner Faceplate, 7/8" Housing Diameter, 1/2" Throw, Round Corner.
- Half Dummy (Dummy Trim): Single-sided surface-mounted Dummy Trim for one side of door. Used for door pull or as matching inactive trim.