EPS-05 - ECOPOWER Power Supply by Securitron
Highly Efficient, Full-Featured Access Control Power Supply in a Small Package!
Securitron EcoPower™ is a highly efficient power supply designed to work with a low-power electrified lock, like EcoFlex™ from Corbin Russwin and SARGENT. Using a patent-pending method, this full-featured access control power supply draws on the battery to power the lock, essentially putting the power supply to sleep and reducing standby power consumption to only 8.5mW (0.0085W). The creates a 99% energy savings compared to current linear and switching power supplies.
Similar to how a plug-in hybrid car operates, EcoPower utilizes its battery to power the door's low-power electrified lock; it only draws energy from the wall to charge the battery as needed, less than once a day.
Features and Benefits:
- Extremely low power consumption, only 8.5mW standby power consumption with a 115V input.
- Included battery provides 24 hours of backup.
- Universal voltage input capabilities (100-240VAC).
- Aesthetic design allows for convenient installation near the lock.
- Multiple mounting options:
- Surface mounted.
- Recessed into drywall.
- Mounted above a drop ceiling.
- Can be installed with the factory box or be mounted on an existing UL listed double gang junction box.
- Low current wire runs and reduced wire run length.
- Fire alarm input.
- Access control input.
- One (1) battery included.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) Listed.
- UL 1481 Listed.
- UL 603 Listed.
- ULC S318 Listed.
- CAN/ULC-S-319-05 Listed.
- EN60950-1:2006 Compliant.
- EN55022:2010 Compliant.
- EN55024:2010 Complaint.
- EN61000-3-2:2006 Complaint.
- EN61000-3-3:2008 Complaint.
- RoHS compliant.
- REACH Compliant.
- CE Compliant.
- GreeCircle Certified.
Input voltage: 100-240V
Output voltage: 14V
Standby power: <10mW @ 115V, <20mW @ 230V
Output current: 0.5A peak, 0.1A continuous
Includes one (1) sealed AGM lead acid battery
Operating Temperature: -40 to +122F [-20 to +50C]