86347 Fluted Appliance Pull by Emtek Lost Wax Cast Bronze Collection
The Emtek Tuscany Fluted appliance pull has a handle design with etched lines from the center to smaller etched circles around the pull. The solid bronze construction offers durability and a weighted sturdy feel.
Introducing the Tuscany Bronze Collection; invokes beauty and charm to your home in an attractive package. The Tuscany Collection uses the traditional Tuscan method of construciton which used lost wax castings. This ancient method captures fine design details while retaining a warm, textured surface after being finished with hand-applied patina.
- Fun Traditional / Classic Design.
- Fits Well with Other Cabinet Pulls from the Tuscany Bronze Collection.
Standard Appliance and Door Pulls - Appliance/Door Pulls are drilled and tapped for 3/8"-16 thread to accommodate thread adapters.
- Two- Thread adapter for 1/4-20 thread.
- Two- 1/4-20 Flat head machine screws x 1" long.
- Two- Thread adapters for 10-32 thread.
- Two- 10-32 Flat head machine screws x 1" long.
- Two- 10-32 Flat head machine screws x 2" long.
- Two- Threaded Washers.
- Two- Decorative Caps.
Back-to-Back (BTB) Appliance and Door Pulls - Most standard appliance pulls and door pulls are available in Back to Back function. Fits door thickness from 1-3/8" to 2-1/4". Specify if thicker in the Comments Box upon checkout.
- One grip with 10-32 thread in the stem.
- One mating grip with 3/8" diameter hole in the stem.
- Two 3/8" diameter bevel head screws with 10-32 shaft by 3-1/4" long.
- Two 10-32 set screws.
Finish: The 86347 Fluted Appliance Pull comes in Medium Bronze (MB) and Flat Black (FB) finish.
- Center-to-Center: 12".
- Projection: 2".