86346 Bauhaus Appliance Pull by Emtek Contemporary Collection
The Bauhaus pull is a fun and exciting take on the traditional handle-shaped cabinet pull. Clean lines and an gently arching middle provide and attractive and fun look.
Introducing the Modern Contemporary Collection; the perfect addition to a contemporary home. Featuring unique but simple designs to compliment any kitchen, bathroom or bedroom. Add style and charm to the decor of your home with different finish and design choices.
- Fun Contemporary / Modern Design.
- Fits Well with Other Cabinet Pulls from the Brass Modern Collection.
Standard Appliance and Door Pulls - Appliance/Door Pulls are drilled and tapped for 3/8"-16 thread to accommodate thread adapters.
- Two- Thread adapter for 1/4-20 thread.
- Two- 1/4-20 Flat head machine screws x 1" long.
- Two- Thread adapters for 10-32 thread.
- Two- 10-32 Flat head machine screws x 1" long.
- Two- 10-32 Flat head machine screws x 2" long.
- Two- Threaded Washers.
- Two- Decorative Caps.
Back-to-Back (BTB) Appliance and Door Pulls - Most standard appliance pulls and door pulls are available in Back to Back function. Fits door thickness from 1-3/8" to 2-1/4". Specify if thicker in the Comments Box upon checkout.
- One grip with 10-32 thread in the stem.
- One mating grip with 3/8" diameter hole in the stem.
- Two 3/8" diameter bevel head screws with 10-32 shaft by 3-1/4" long.
- Two 10-32 set screws.
Finish: The 86346 Bauhaus Appliance Pull comes in Satin Brass (US4), Oil Rubbed Bronze (US10B), Polished Nickel (US14), Satin Nickel (US15), Flat Black (US19), Polished Chrome (US26), and Unlacquered Brass (US3NL) finish.
- Center-to-Center: 18".
- Projection: 1-7/8".