86345 Bauhaus Appliance Pull by Emtek Contemporary Collection
The Bauhaus pull is a fun and exciting take on the traditional handle-shaped cabinet pull. Clean lines and an gently arching middle provide and attractive and fun look.
Introducing the Modern Contemporary Collection; the perfect addition to a contemporary home. Featuring unique but simple designs to compliment any kitchen, bathroom or bedroom. Add style and charm to the decor of your home with different finish and design choices.
- Fun Contemporary / Modern Design.
- Fits Well with Other Cabinet Pulls from the Brass Modern Collection.
Standard Appliance and Door Pulls - Appliance/Door Pulls are drilled and tapped for 3/8"-16 thread to accommodate thread adapters.
- Two- Thread adapter for 1/4-20 thread.
- Two- 1/4-20 Flat head machine screws x 1" long.
- Two- Thread adapters for 10-32 thread.
- Two- 10-32 Flat head machine screws x 1" long.
- Two- 10-32 Flat head machine screws x 2" long.
- Two- Threaded Washers.
- Two- Decorative Caps.
Back-to-Back (BTB) Appliance and Door Pulls - Most standard appliance pulls and door pulls are available in Back to Back function. Fits door thickness from 1-3/8" to 2-1/4". Specify if thicker in the Comments Box upon checkout.
- One grip with 10-32 thread in the stem.
- One mating grip with 3/8" diameter hole in the stem.
- Two 3/8" diameter bevel head screws with 10-32 shaft by 3-1/4" long.
- Two 10-32 set screws.
Finish: The 86345 Bauhaus Appliance Pull comes in Satin Brass (US4), Oil Rubbed Bronze (US10B), Polished Nickel (US14), Satin Nickel (US15), Flat Black (US19), and Polished Chrome (US26) finish.
- Center-to-Center: 12".
- Projection: 1-7/8".