86144RH Art Nouveau Right Hand Door Pull by Emtek Lost Wax Cast Bronze Collection
The Emtek Art Nouveau door pull has a sloped center bar with a wave leading to the sides. The bronze construction offers durability and a weighted sturdy feel unlike many zinc diecast construction.
Introducing the Lost Wax Cast Bronze Collection; takes its name from the traditional Tuscan method of construction which used lost wax castings. This ancient method captures fine design details while retaining a warm, textured surface after being finished with hand-applied patina.
- Cast Bronze Construction.
- Fits Well with Other Cabinet Pulls from the Lost Wax Cast Bronze Collection.
Standard Appliance and Door Pulls - Appliance/Door Pulls are drilled and tapped for 3/8"-16 thread to accommodate thread adapters.
- Two- Thread adapter for 1/4-20 thread.
- Two- 1/4-20 Flat head machine screws x 1" long.
- Two- Thread adapters for 10-32 thread.
- Two- 10-32 Flat head machine screws x 1" long.
- Two- 10-32 Flat head machine screws x 2" long.
- Two- Threaded Washers.
- Two- Decorative Caps.
Back-to-Back (BTB) Appliance and Door Pulls - Most standard appliance pulls and door pulls are available in Back to Back function. Fits door thickness from 1-3/8" to 2-1/4". Specify if thicker in the Comments Box upon checkout.
- One grip with 10-32 thread in the stem.
- One mating grip with 3/8" diameter hole in the stem.
- Two 3/8" diameter bevel head screws with 10-32 shaft by 3-1/4" long.
- Two 10-32 set screws.
Finish: The 86144RH Art Nouveau Right Hand Door Pull comes in Flat Black (FB) and Medium Bronze (MB) finish.
- Center-to-Center: 8".
- Height: 9-3/16".
- Projection: 2-1/2".