86090 Twig Bronze Door Pull by Emtek Sandcast Bronze Collection
Emtek's door pulls and plates for non-latching doors are as exquisitely and finely crafted as its operating locks, and are made of the same beautiful and rugged materials. Door pulls require no door prep. Door pulls are surface mounted, and may be located anywhere on the door you choose.
Introducing the Sandcast Bronze Collection; cast from molten bronze one piece at a time into authentic rustic designs. The Sandcast Collection's patina finishes are achieved using the traditional techniques of bronze sculptors. With pitted surfaces and hand-finished patinas, these uniquely American designs resonate a calm strength.
- Cast Bronze Construction.
- Fits Well with Other Cabinet Pulls from the Sandcast Bronze Collection.
Standard Appliance and Door Pulls - Appliance/Door Pulls are drilled and tapped for 3/8"-16 thread to accommodate thread adapters.
- Two- Thread adapter for 1/4-20 thread.
- Two- 1/4-20 Flat head machine screws x 1" long.
- Two- Thread adapters for 10-32 thread.
- Two- 10-32 Flat head machine screws x 1" long.
- Two- 10-32 Flat head machine screws x 2" long.
- Two- Threaded Washers.
- Two- Decorative Caps.
Back-to-Back (BTB) Appliance and Door Pulls - Most standard appliance pulls and door pulls are available in Back to Back function. Fits door thickness from 1-3/8" to 2-1/4". Specify if thicker in the Comments Box upon checkout.
- One grip with 10-32 thread in the stem.
- One mating grip with 3/8" diameter hole in the stem.
- Two 3/8" diameter bevel head screws with 10-32 shaft by 3-1/4" long.
- Two 10-32 set screws.
Finish: The 86090 Twig Bronze Door Pull comes in Medium Bronze (MB), Flat Black (FB), and Tumbled White Bronze (TWB) finish.
- Center-to-Center: 8".
- Height: 9-13/16".
- Projection: 3".