76029 San Carlos Door Pull by Emtek Wrought Steel Collection
Emtek's door pulls and plates for non-latching doors are as exquisitely and finely crafted as its operating locks, and are made of the same beautiful and rugged materials. Door pulls require no door prep. Door pulls are surface mounted, and may be located anywhere on the door you choose.
Introducing the Wrought Steel Collection; from the blacksmith's anvil Emtek's Wrought Steel door pulls add beauty and character to any home. Wrought Steel door pulls are hot forged, distressed and relieved to achieve an appearance of graceful wear. Make a dramatic decorating statement with these handcrafted designs.
- Wrought Steel Construction.
- Fits Well with Other Cabinet Pulls from the Wrought Steel Collection.
Standard Appliance and Door Pulls - Appliance/Door Pulls are drilled and tapped for 3/8"-16 thread to accommodate thread adapters.
- Two- Thread adapter for 1/4-20 thread.
- Two- 1/4-20 Flat head machine screws x 1" long.
- Two- Thread adapters for 10-32 thread.
- Two- 10-32 Flat head machine screws x 1" long.
- Two- 10-32 Flat head machine screws x 2" long.
- Two- Threaded Washers.
- Two- Decorative Caps.
Back-to-Back (BTB) Appliance and Door Pulls - Most standard appliance pulls and door pulls are available in Back to Back function. Fits door thickness from 1-3/8" to 2-1/4". Specify if thicker in the Comments Box upon checkout.
- One grip with 10-32 thread in the stem.
- One mating grip with 3/8" diameter hole in the stem.
- Two 3/8" diameter bevel head screws with 10-32 shaft by 3-1/4" long.
- Two 10-32 set screws.
Finish: The 76029 San Carlos Door Pull comes in Flat Black Steel (FBS) and Satin Steel (SWS) finish.
- Center-to-Center: 14-3/4".
- Height: 18".
- Projection: 3".