7450 - Stand Alone Digital Keypad by DynaLock
IP65 Water Resistant & UV Resistant. Up To 500 User Codes. Narrow Mullion Design. Built-In Tamper Detection. Backlit Keypad.
THe DynaLock 7450 narrow, mullion-style keypad is designed to the most cost effective access control solution for indoor and outdoor residential, commercial and institutional applications. It will store 1 to 500 user PIN codes, with up to three access levels for each.
The 7450 features a user-friendly setup menu, which makes configuration and use very simple for end-users. A wide array of functions and auxiliary modes provide extra flexibility and security, allowing it to operate as a single or two-door access controller.
The 7400 incorporates a UV-resistant, epoxy sealed polycarbonate housing, designed to withstand the elements. Red backlit keys enhance visibility in low-light conditions and a flexible power input allows the unit to operate on 12-24VDC or 16-24VAC. Two Form-C relay outputs, rated at 2 amps, as well as REX and Auxilary inputs are provided.
Features and Benefits:
- 500 User Codes: Up to 500 codes can be programmed using one of two easy enrolling methods.
- Flexible Power Input: 12-24 VDC or 16-24VAC.
- 3 User and Access Levels: Program one to three different levels of access for each individual user or for the entire system.
- Multiple Inputs and Outputs: Unit includes a REX and Auxiliary input as well as two form C output contacts rated at 2 Amps.
- Audio and Visual Recognition: Equipped with an internal sounder and two tri-colored status/programming LED's.
- Multiple Auxiliary Modes: Ten programmable auxiliary modes including: Door Ajar, Forced Door, Alarm Shunt, and Door Monitor.
- Weather Resistant: IP65 water and UV resistant.
- Vandal Resistant: Polycarbonate casing with a built-in ptical tamper sensor.
- Installer Friendly: Includes an installation kit and self-adhesive mounting template.
Electrical Specification Data:
Voltage Range: 12-24VDC, From a regulated power supply
16-24VAC, From a transformer
Input Current: Standby: 75mA at 12VDC
Maximum: 125mA at 12VDC
Relay Outputs: Lock Strike: 2A Form C, N.O. and N.C.
Auxiliary: 2A Form C, N.O. and N.C.
Tamper: Optical back tamper sensor
O.C. active low 32mA max sink current
Inputs: REX: N.O. dry contact
Auxiliary (In/Monitor): N.O. dry contact
10 programmable modes
Operational Specification Data:
Capacity: 500 users, single/dual code for each.
Keypad: 2x6 key pad for local programming
4 to 8 digit PIN code entry
User Levels: Normal/Secure/Master