7300 - Stand Alone Digital Keypad by DynaLock
Weather and Vandal Resistant. Highly Sensitive Piezoelectric Keypad. Up to 500 User Codes. Built-In Tamper Detection. Single-Gang Box Mounting.
The rugged DynaLock 7300 vandal-resistant, standalone keypad is designed to be a cost effective access solution for harsh industrial, institutional and commercial environments. It will store 1 to 500 user PIN codes, with up to three access levels for each.
The 7300 features a user-friendly setup menu, which makes configuration and use very simple for end-users. A wide array of functions and auxiliary modes provide extra flexibility and security, allowing it to operate as a single or two-door access controller.
The 7300 is completely epoxy filled and incorporates a sturdy, metal, vandal-resistant casing. The sealed, all metal piezoelectric keypad is easy to clean and ideal for a wide spectrum of applications, ranging from hospitals to mass transportation. A flexible power input allows the unti to operate on 12-24VDC or 16-24VAC. Two Form-C relay outputs, rated at 2 amps, as well as REX and Auxilary inputs are provided.
Features and Benefits:
- 500 User Codes: Up to 500 codes can be programmed using one of two easy enrolling methods.
- Flexible Power Input: 12-24 VDC or 16-24VAC.
- 3 User and Access Levels: Program one to three different levels of access for each individual user or for the entire system.
- Multiple Inputs and Outputs: Unit includes a REX and Auxiliary input as well as two form C output contacts rated at 2 Amps.
- Audio and Visual Recognition: Equipped with an internal sounder and two tri-colored status/programming LED's.
- Multiple Auxiliary Modes: Ten programmable auxiliary modes including: Door Ajar, Forced Door, Alarm Shunt, and Door Monitor.
- IP65 Rated: Fully sealed metal enclosure, built to withstand the elements.
- Vandal Resistant: Metal casing with a built-in optical tamper sensor.
- Installer Friendly: Includes an installation kit and self-adhesive mounting template.
Electrical Specification Data:
Voltage Range: 12-24VDC, From a regulated power supply
16-24VAC, From a transformer
Input Current: Standby: 35mA at 12VDC
Maximum: 90mA at 12VDC
Relay Outputs: Lock Strike: 3A Form C, N.O. and N.C.
Auxiliary: 3A Form C, N.O. and N.C.
Tamper: Optical back tamper sensor
O.C. active low 32mA max sink current
Inputs: REX: N.O. dry contact
Auxiliary (In/Monitor): N.O. dry contact
10 programmable modes
Operational Specification Data:
Capacity: 500 users, single/dual code for each.
Keypad: 3x4 key pad for local programming
4 to 8 digit PIN code entry
User Levels: Normal/Secure/Master