6420 - Passive Infrared Request-To-Exit Sensor by DynaLock
Selectable Input Voltage. Single or Double Door Coverage. Two Relay Output Contacts. Adjustable Relay Hold Time.
The DynaLock Series 6420 passive infrared Request-To-Exit sensor detects the differential between a human body and the floor. Featuring a dual-pyroelectric design, for increased stability against external light, the 6420's pyramid-shaped detection field is positionable from straight-down vertical to 35° in front of the door and special circuitry provides high immunity to RFI and other electrical noise. Two, built-in SPDT dry relay output contacts are rated for 1 Amp @ 30VDC and an adjustable timer may be set for from 0.25 to 60 seconds of relay hold time. Additionally, the output relay's mode may be set for fail-safe or fail-secure operation and an on-board LED indicator may be set to illuminate during relay hold time.
The 6420 accepts 12 to 24 VAC/VDC input power and is designed for wall, ceiling or door frame mounting. It is ideally suited for access control, lock release, alarm shunting and automatic door operation.
Features and Benefits:
- Adjsutable Coverage Area: Angle adjustment from straight-down vertical to 35° in front of door.
- Single or Double Door Coverage: Adjustable, two-position mirror.
- Two SPDT Relay Output Contacts: Rated 1 Amp @ 30VDC.
- Adjustable Relay Timer: Adjusts for 0.25 to 60 seconds of relay hold time.
- Fail-Safe or Fail-Secure Relay Mode: DIP switch-selectable.
- Paintable, Snap-on Housing Cover: Easy to install and service, with built-in wire trough.
- Selectable Input Voltage: Accepts 12 to 24 VAC/VDC.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
DynaLock 6420 Series Passive Infrared Sensor
Download 6420 Series Brochure