RTS88-SZ3-90-NHO-689 - Overhead Concealed Door Closer by Dorma
Invisible Door Control - Dependable and easy to install.
The Dorma RTS88 closer has a compact body size which fits into a 1-3/4" x 4" header for aluminum frames and is also easily adaptable to wood and hollow metal frame configurations. Openings fitted with the RTS88 are capable of 90° maximum opening door swing, trim conditions permitting.
The RTS88 is designed to give lasting, dependable service where surface applied units and other types of closers are not suitable, or would interfere with the architectural design. It can be easily installed in wood, aluminum, or hollow metal doors and frames, for single and double-acting doors.
Architects are often challenged to design buildings that are both beautiful and functional, down to the last detail. The DORMA RTS88 overhead concealed door closer offers the perfect solution for those who prefer the aesthetic advantages of a concealed door closer.
The RTS88 is an excellent replacement closer for problem entrances encountering vandalism of surface applied closers.
Benefits for the Contractor
Contractors appreciate the RTS88 closer, because the majority of door and frame preparation is doen prior to installation of the unit, resulting in less on-site machining.
Features and Benefits:
- No Hold Open (NHO).
- Designed to fit into headers as small as 1-3/4" x 4" for aluminum frames and is also adaptable to wood and hollow metal frames.
- Maximum door opening 90°.
- Maximum door weight of 250 lb. interior or 200 lb. exterior.
- For both single-acting or double-acting doors.
- Adjustable spring force size 3-4.
- Available in Aluminum Painted (689) finish.