BTS80-SZ-3-626 - Concealed Center Hung Floor Door Closer by Dorma
Dependable and Versatile Floor-Concealed Closer.
The BTS80 Series of floor-concealed door closers offer adaptability to almost any installation. The closer's compact body permits its use where a larger closer would be prohibitive. versatility allows installation in thin slab concrete subfloor construction. A wide selection of interchangeable spindles makes the BTS80 suitable for virtually any floor covering or threshold application.
Versatile and Adaptable
Because the BTS80 can control exceptionally heavy single- and double-acting doors, you can incorporate the floor closer into almost any design to meet most materials, size, and weight requirements.
Trouble-free performance under adverse climatic and traffic conditions makes the BTS80 floor-concealed closer dependable and a perfect choice for even the most rigorous applications. For total control and uncompromising creativity for nay door opening, specify a BTS80 floor-concealed closer.
Features and Benefits:
- Closer body is non-handed.
- Selectable delayed action between 175° and 75°. Extends the closing cycle to allow unobstructed passage.
- Delayed action is functional when hold open is not engaged.
- Dual thermostatic control valves combined with special hydraulic fluid provide controlled closing from 175°.
- Compact closer body and cement case 2-3/8" deep suited for thin slab concrete construction.
- Accommodates doors weighing up to 660 lb and 4" - 6" wide interior and 4" - 0" exterior.
- Spring Size 3, Light Opening Force, No Backcheck.
- Available in Satin Chrome (626) finish.