HA9 - Full Featured Door Operator by Ditec Entrematic
The Ditec HA9 low-energy operator comes loaded with features while offering the same quiet, dependable operation you've come to expect in the low-profile header size you love. The HA9 is perfect for high-traffic locations including schools & universities, hospitals, retail stores, airports, convention centers, casinos, industrial buildings and offices.
Quality Heavy Duty Commercial Construction
- Electro Mechanical Design - for simple dependable operation.
- Door Stop engineered to resist abusive situations.
- Cast Alloy Arms.
- Quiet Operation.
- Power Assist.
- One Touch Learn Cycle.
- Plug-n-Play design for fast trouble free installation.
- Stack Pressure Compensation.
- Adapts to envrionmental conditions.
- Electric Strike Integration.
- Lock Retry.
- Compatible with most safety and activation devices.
- Integrates with building access & security systems.
- Energy Saving for low running cost.
Built In Safety Features
- Lock Kick for a positive latch during fire/safety events.
- Stop on Stall.
- Reverse on Obstruction.
- Sensor Monitoring.
- Built to outlast the competition.
- Perfect for high traffic locations.
Options include the Push Arm, or Pull Arm in Clear or Dark Bronze.
Header Profile Dimensions: 4-1/8" x 5-1/8".
Motor Type: Electro-Mechanical.
Manual Opening/Closing Force: Adjustable 5 to 30 lbs.
Operating Voltage: 120 VAC.
Auxiliary Power Output: 24 VDC @ 1/2 amp (optional upgrade to 1.1 amps).
Push Reveal: Up to 14".
Pull Reveal: Up to 2-3/8".
Non-Handed: Available in push or pull.
ANSI A156.19 Compliant: Yes.
UL/CUL Listing for UL 325/UL10C: Yes.