HA8-LP - Low Profile Door Operator by Ditec Entrematic
The Ditec HA8-LP low-energy operator has the same power and durability of the standard profile, but with a smaller header for applications where clearance is limited. The low-profile is available as surface applied, and can be found in hospitals, retail stores, schools & universities, airports, convention centers, casinos, industrial buildings and offices.
Quality Heavy Duty Commercial Construction
- High precision gears made for sustained long-term use.
- Electro Mechanical Design for simple dependable operation.
- Permanent lubrication for maintenance free operation.
- Machined alloy gearbox housing.
- 1/8th HP motor.
- Digital Control Board.
- On-board programming.
- Built in strike/mag lock relay - fail safe or fail secure.
- Separate inputs for activation and safety devices.
- Plug-n-play design for fast trouble free installation.
- Compatible with safety and activation devices.
- Integrates with building access & security systems.
- Built to outlast the competition.
- Perfect for high traffic locations.
Options include the Push Arm, or Pull Arm in Clear or Dark Bronze.
Header Profile Dimensions: 4-1/8" x 5-1/8".
Motor: 1/8 HP.
Manual Opening/Closing Force: Adjustable 5 to 30 lbs.
Push Reveal: Up to 14".
Pull Reveal: Up to 5".
Total Weight with 39" Header: 44 lbs.
Non-Handed: Available in push or pull.