HA7 - Low Energy Door Operator by Ditec Entrematic
Aesthetics and innovation combine in the Ditec HA7. The slim header blends seamlessly with most standard door frames, and fits into areas where standard operators could not. Its quick installation and mobile app set-up make it an ideal choice for offices, restrooms and assisted living facilities.
- Slim header design blends seamlessly with door frame.
- Perfect for retrofit applications.
- Quick installation.
- Easy mobile app set-up.
- No electrician required; 120 vac outlet compatible.
- Partial Open/Parking.
- Hold Open.
- Privacy Function/Time-Delay Cancellation.
- Ratchet (activate one to open; activate again to close).
- Push and Go.
- Power Assist.
- Set-Up and Control with App.
Built In Safety Features
- Stop on Stall.
- Reverse on Obstruction.
Options include the Push Arm, or Pull Arm in Clear or Dark Bronze.
Header Profile Dimensions: 1.875" x 3".
Arm: Push or Pull.
Door Weight (max): 200 lbs.
Door Width (max): 48".
Motor Type: Electro Mechanical.
Manual Opening/Closing Force: Adjustable 5 to 30 lbs.
Operating Voltage: 120 VAC +10/-15%, 50/60 Hz.
Auxiliary Voltage: 24 V DC, max 400 mA.
ANSI/BHMA A156.19 Compliant: Yes
UL/CUL Listing for UL 325/UL 10C: Yes.