E1020 Modern Keypad Deadbolt by Emtek Decorative Brass Series
Finish: The Emtek E1020 Modern Keypad Deadbolt comes in Oil Rubbed Bronze (US10B), Satin Nickel (US15), Flat Black (US19), and Polished Chrome (US26) finish.
Backset: The Emtek E1020 Modern Keypad Deadbolt comes in 2-3/8" (Standard) and 2-3/4".
Leave the keys at home with this Emtek E1020 Keypad Deadbolt. This lock is perfect if you like to go for runs, walks, have children, frequent guests or if you own a rental home. To use this electronic lock, simply push the Emtek button and turn the thumb knob. In order to unlock the deadbolt you must enter a 4 digit code. These codes can be both created and deleted with ease. Need a temporary code for the cable guy? No problem, simply create a new code for the day and then delete. Each lock will hold up to 20 different codes, allowing you to have different codes for different occasions or guests. In addition to the locking functions, the E1020 has a protective coating to prevent wear patterns and the keys illuminate after dark made code entry a breeze after the sun goes down.
Features and Benefits:
- Installs easily with only a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Easy to use installation and programming instructions included.
- Factory programmed with 2 unique, secure user codes for use right out of the box.
- Can be programmed with up to 20 user codes of your choice.
- Codes can be added and deleted.
- Easy lock operation, simply push the Emtek button and turn the exterior thumb turn to lock.
- Easy unlock operation, enter the 4 digit code and turn the exterior thumb turn.
- Programming changes can be made easily using the keypad.
- Keypad has a protective coating to prevent wear patterns.
- Illuminated keypad for easy and quick operation after dark.
- Low battery indicator lets you know when it's time to change the battery.
Door Range: Fits any door between 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with a 2-1/8" bore standard door prep.
Backset: Backset Latch; Choose between 2-3/8" (Standard) and 2-3/4".
Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" Square Corner Faceplate.
Special Ordering: If you require split-finish or round corner faceplate please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).