The Crown Key Machine by Kaba Ilco
The Crown duplicates standard and specialized tubular keys. It has been designed with features that provide versatility and engineered for unrivaled precsion and accuracy.
Features of this machine include self-centering clamps that accommodate various diameter tubular keys and automatically synchronize the rotation of the keyblank with original key. In addition, this model has micrometric vise positioning that is deal for "step cut" or "cut within a cut" duplication.
Features and Benefits:
- Multi-purpose vise jaw easily grips all three standard size tubular keys (.365", .377", and .399").
- Micrometric vise positioning is ideal for duplication of "set cut" or "cut within a cut" keys.
- No Shims and adapters required. The self-centering vise jaw design automatically centers tubular keys.
- The special T10 vise clamp set rotates a full 360° allowing for virtually any tubular key spacing configuration (7 cut, 8 cut, etc.).
- Vise clamps may be indexed to predetermined positions, controlling the location of cuts around the barrel of the key, or may be freely rotated as desired.
- Simple lever controlled cutting action requires minimal effort and assures a smooth feed of the keyblank against the cutter.
- Once opened, Key Machines are Not Returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Motor: 110V-AC 60hz., 1.6 amps., .20 Hp.
Dimensions: 9" W x 18" D x 7" H (22.9cm x 45.7cm x 17.8cm).
Click Here for The Crown Template
Click Here for The Crown Instruction Manual