HP3010-HPSK-630 - Push/Pull Paddle Passage Latch by Corbin Russwin Commercial
Corbin Russwin HPSK (mortise lock) push/pull paddle trim provides an aesthetically pleasing alternative to products with standard push/pull trim. Its heavy-duty design and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 strength help it to withstand abuse from rigorous envrionments. Multiple mounting orientations, hands free operation and a sleek, aesthetic form, make the push/pull paddle trim ideal for use in healthcare faciltiies and educational facilities.
MicroShield™ products offer state-of-the-art protection and peace of mind for those hardware applications where vigilance in the war against bacteria and mold is critical. Hardware with MicroShield coating is ideal for hospitals, assisted living facilities, clinics, offices, schools and child care faciltiies.
The MicroShield coating incorporates the Agion® anti-microbial compound, a silver-based agent effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and microbes.
- Both paddles retract latch.
- Ideal for patient rooms and closets.
Features and Benefits:
- Padlock trim can be mounted as horizontal (up or down) and vertical (sideways) orientations in the field.
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" standard.
- 5" backset standard.
- Latch - 1/2" throw.
- Strike - ANSI curved lip strike standard, 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center.
Finish: The Corbin Russwin Commercial HP3010-HPSK Passage Latch comes in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.