ED8200 Series Exit Device by Corbin Russwin
Heavy-duty steel construction and Grade 1 performance, priced for outstanding value. Meets rigorous life safety and security requirements, while offering pleasing aesthetics and trouble-free operation.
Designed for high-use, high-abuse situations, ED8000 Pushpad Exit Devices can be teamed with a variety of Corbin Russwin trims to provide desired functions, styles and finishes in new construction and renovations.
Applications: School and University, Health Care, Government and Public, Commercial and Industrial, Office and Retail, Transportation and Utilities, Hotels and Conference Centers & Religious.
Includes device, strike(s) and screw pack. No cylinder or trim.
Features and Benefits:
- Meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements.
- Easy-to-use pushpad for quick egress and ADA compliance.
- Heavy-duty steel construction.
- 3/4" latchbolt standard on rim device.
- Low profile and projection for barrier-free code compliance.
- No projecting parts to inhibit egress.
- Devices accommodate various trim functions for flexibility.
- Wide range of trim styles and finishes to match other Corbin Russwin products.
- One-point dogging standard on panic-listed devices.
- Available in Aluminum (689) finish.
Trim Options: All ED8200 Exit Devices are sold Less Trim; see "Companion Items" above for all Trim options.
Easy field cut to size.
Standard (W036): 36" bar fits 31" - 36" (787mm - 914mm) door.
Optional (W030): 30" bar fits 28" - 30" (711mm - 762mm) door.
Optional (W042): 42" bar fits 37" - 42" (940mm - 1067mm) door.
1-3/4" (44mm) standard
2-3/4" (70mm). Device and trim cover standard ANSI A115.2 (Type 161) cylindrical lock preparation. (Backset changes when mullion is used.)
Minimum width 5" (127mm).
2-1/2" (64mm) low profile for barrier-free access.
3/4" (19mm) stainless steel pullman-type with stainless steel deadlocking latch.
Heavy-duty wrought steel chassis and pushpad; aluminum front and rear bar covers; stainless steel springs; nylon bearings.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).