148TSA/30 - TSA-Approved Combination Padlock by Abus
The 148TSA padlock (TSA = Transportation Security Administration) is suited to secure luggage, bags, suitcases, backpacks, etc. This padlock is ideal especially for travels to the USA because the luggage can be opened (with a TSA-key) by the US security authorities without damaging the lock. A lock without TSA key access can be forced open without permission of the owner.
Features and Benefits:
- Individually resettable 3-digit code.
- Cable shackle opens by pressing the lever on the side.
- Write-on name tag included.
- Visible red indicator at shackle: lock was opened by TSA.
- To reset red indicator open lock and turn shackle by 360°.
Operaton and Use:
- To secure valuables/goods of lower value or at a low risk of theft.
- Suitable for example for securing luggage.
- Ideal for journeys e.g. to the USA: the luggage can be opened/relocked by the US security authorities without damaging the lock.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).