KL1200-SG - KitLock Cabinet Electronic Keyless Door Lock by Codelocks
The Codelocks KitLock KL1200 Locker Locks are a popular choice for more challenging environments. A tougher, more robust lock range with all the benefits of the KL1000 plus additional features and functions. The keyless locks are easy to retrofit, taking a few minutes to remove the existing cam lock and then making an additional top fixing for the new lock.
With additional programming features, stainless steel buttons, dual fixing points and increased battery life, the KL1200 provides enhanced benefits to facilities managers looking to simplify access control without the need for keys. Quick, tough and cost effective.
Features and Benefits:
- 11 indvidual round buttons, stainless steel.
- 8 digit Master and Sub-Master Code.
- 4 digit User Code.
- 6 digit Technician Code.
- 50,000 openings from 2 x AAA cells (supplied).
- Battery failure override.
- Easy fit.
- Auto unlock feature.
- Ideal for home or office in cabinets, lockers, cupboards, medical carts, etc.
- IP54 rated when used with the rubber door gasket (sold separately).
- Supplied as standard with two cams, all the necessary fixings, template and operating instructions to fit the lock to the cabinet, locker or cupboard.
How does a KL1200 operate?
This is the most common function and used where the same code will be repeatedly used, e.g. a pupil in a school or an employee with the same locker in the workplace.
In this function the KitLock operates with a single User Code. The user enters their own personal four-digit code. This locks the lock. The same code is entered once only to open the lock before being erased and ready for the next new user. This function is used for short term, multi occupancy applications, e.g. a locker room or spa.
- Door Thickness: For Doors 1" (25mm) thick.
- Handing: Non-handed (Vertical).
- Dimensions: 1-5/8" W x 5-5/8" H x 1-7/16" D (41mm x 143mm x 37mm).