CL515-BS - Mechanical Tubular Keypad Door Lever w-Passage Mode by Codelocks
Heavy duty mechanical locks with large full size lever handles, allowing use as the primary lock on doors.
The CL500 range of mechanical locks offer a variety of options. Allows the user flexibility on how to manage entry - by key, code or code free acess. Throwing the deadbolt on the mortice lock models will lock out code users when appropriate. A safety feature ensures that the inside lever handle will retract the deadbolt so as to avoid accidentally locking a person inside the room. Front and back plates can be purchased for use with existing locks.
Code Free Access
The CL505, CL515 and CL525 models provide a Code Free option. The outside lever will retract the altch freely until disabled.
Features and Benefits:
- Large full size lever handles with return to door.
- Mechanical Codelock.
- Heavy duty tubular mortise latch.
- Code Free access option.
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right.
- Tumbler alignment for easy code change.
- Large three coil lever return spring suitable for high traffic use.
- Neoprene seals included.
- Door Thickness: Fits 1-3/8" (35mm) to 2-3/8" (60mm) thick door standard.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Latchbolt: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset, 2-1/4" x 1-3/16" Square Corner mortise faceplate.