CX-EMF-2 - Multi-Function Relay by Camden Door Controls
The Camden CM-CX-EMF-2 Multi-Function Relay is a microprocessor-controlled relay designed to easily and quickly handle a vareity of specialized door-control tasks.
This smart new design allows for future development by utilziing expandable technology and reprogrammable IC's.
All wiring connections and adjustments are made on the exterior of the plastic case with removable terminals to faciliate installation. Simple yet effective potentiometers enable settings to meet varied requirements.
A power LED, 1 status LED, and five relay LEDs aid in set-up and troubleshooting.
Features and Benefits:
- Microprocessor Control.
- User Selectable Multi-Application Design.
- Plug-in Connectors for Wiring.
- Accepts up to 7 Dry inputs.
- 5 Form 'C', 3 Amp Relay Outputs.
- 12/24V AC/DC Operation.
- Voltage: 12/24V AC/DC.
- Current Draw: 150mA @ nominal. 500mA @ maximum.
- Response Time: 0.3 seconds.
- Inputs: 7 Dry Contacts, 1 Digital Input.
- Outputs: 5 SPDT Relays, 1 Digital Output.
- Contact Rating: 3 Amps @ 20V DC.
- Time Delays: 5 pots, adjustable 1 - 30 seconds (depending on mode).
- Dimensions: 3" W x 7" H x 7/8" D (76mm x 178mm x 22mm).