CX-33 - Advanced Logic Relay by Camden Door Controls
The Camden CX-33 Advanced Logic Relay is a 'state of the art' door controller designed for 'universal' operation in virtually any automatic door operation. This compact unit is small enough to fit inside most door operator cases. It provides a large 3 segment LED and simple push buttons for the easiest programming, and supports illuminated signagte in restroom applications. CX-33 is preprogrammed for interconnection with accesss control, fire alarm and telephone entry systems. CX-33 also leads the market with a range of exclusive operating features, including time duration in airlock applications and protection of automatic door operators when utilziing magnetic locks.
Features and Benefits:
- 15 different operating modes, with sub-modes and adjustable timers on each relay, provide near limitless applications.
- 5 inputs, including a 'wet' input, for more flexilbity. You can easily sequence from multiple points, and maintain & hold different outputs.
- Large 3 segment display is easier to view and understand.
- 3 buttons for mode selection, offer faster & easier programming.
- 'Tried' and 'True' power circuitry ensures outstanding filtering and surge protection, combined with simple 2 terminal design.
- 3 heavy duty 3 AMP Form C Outputs.
- LED's for visual relay confirmation.
- Voltage: 12/24V AC/DC.
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to +185°F (-30°C to +85°C).
- Current Draw: 105 MA Typical 320 MA Maximum.
- Response Time: 0.5 seconds.
- Display: Blue Multi-Segment LED.
- Relay Outputs: 3 x Form C (SPDT).
- Contact Rating: 3 Amps @ 24V DC.
- Dimensions: 6" W x 2" H x 7/8" D (152mm x 51mm x 22mm).