CX-12PLUS - Door Interface Relay by Camden Door Controls
The Camden CX-12PLUS Door Interface Relay is an economical solution for interconnecting automatic doors with access control, fire alarm and time systems.
This versatile relay is also designed to control two automatic doors in vestibule applications as well as control of automatic doors in basic restroom control applications.
CX-12 PLUS has eight built-in operating modes with delay-in-release and delay-on-operate time adjustment, and (2) heavy duty Form C relays.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for easy interconnection of automatic doors with access control, time control, telephone entry and fire alarm systems.
- Bi-directional sequencing of two door operators in vestibule applications.
- New 'PLUS' feature supports basic restroom control (locked & unlocked).
- 8 Programming modes with (3) adjustable time delays, each up to 30 seconds.
- (2) Dry, (2) Wet inputs, and (2) SPDT Form 'C' outputs.
- Momentary, maintained and latching (ratchet or alternative action) relay operation.
- Compact design fits anywhere.
- Voltage: 12/24V AC/DC.
- Current Draw: 20 mA Idle. 60 mA Operating.
- Response Time: 0.3 seconds.
- Inputs: 2 Wet & 2 Dry, N.O.
- Outputs: 2 x Form C (SPDT).
- Contact Rating: 3 Amps @ 30V DC.
- Modes: 8.
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" W x 2-5/16" H x 11/16" D (83mm x 58mm x 18mm).