CM-RQE70 - PIR 'REQUEST TO EXIT' Detector by Camden Door Controls
The Camden CM-RQE70 PIR 'REQUEST TO EXIT' Detectors provide the latest word in design, with a complete list of 'high performance' features, including secondary activation device input, door monitoring, two relay outputs, and tamper alarm. Many new programming, installation, and set-up features that have never previously been available. Camden started by making the CM-RQE70 smaller, so it can easily fit on door frames, and then made installing the detector faster and easier. CM-RQE70 comes with 4 factory default operating modes that can be selected with simple push buttons on the circuit board. Have an unusal installation and need customer settings? No problem, you can use the on-board push buttons to customize the default operating modes or program your own custom operating mode. CM-RQE70 isn't just a new REX detector, it's a whole new approach to REX detector design!
CM-RQE70 Application: PIR REQUEST TO EXIT Detector, white, w/wiring harness, C/W (2) Form C (DPDT) Contacts, 12/24 VDC.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact Size, designed to mount on door frames.
- Easy to use on-board programming buttons, no dips switches.
- (4) factory default operating modes, with the ability to customize mode attributes.
- Selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- (2) form 'C' Contacts.
- Momentary and latching relay modes.
- Secondary activation device input.
- Card/keypad input.
- Door position switch input.
- Request to exit input.
- Built-in Sounder (Adjustable).
- Tamper switch.
- Voltage: 12/24 V DC Operation.
- Current Draw: 50mA (Max).
- Relays: (2) form 'C' (DPDT).
- Contact Rating: 3A @ 30VDC.
- Programming: On-Board Push Buttons and Status LED.
- Modes: (4) Factory Default, (1) Fully Custom, Selectable Fail Safe/Fail Secure.
- Time Delay: Adjustable, 5, 15, 30, 45 & 60 second.
- Temp Operating Range: 32°F - 120°F (0-50°C).
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" H x 7" W x 1-3/4" D (43mm x 176mm x 43mm).