CM-9080 - DPDT Momentary 7/8" Vandal Resistant Push Button by Camden Door Controls
The Camden CM-9000 Series of push exit buttons are all-metal constructions and will withstand extreme attacks of all types. The buttons are countersunk in a heavy duty 1/4" thick brushed aluminum faceplate and available in single gang (2-3/4") or narrow stile (1-3/4") widths.
CM-9080 Application: DPDT Momentary.
Features and Benefits:
- All metal, vandal resistant construction.
- Steel button will withstand extreme attacks of all types.
- Button is countersunk in heavy 1/4" thick aluminum plate.
- Indoor or outdoor applications.
- UL/CSA approved DPDT switches, rated 6 Amps @ 30CV DC.
- Color coded 18 AWG Leads, with spade connectors.
- UL 294 compliant models.
- Voltage: 12/24V AC/DC.
- Contact Rating: 6A @ 30VDC.
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" H x 2-3/4" L.