CM-1130 - Flush Mount Single Gang Key Switch - SPDT Maintained by Camden Door Controls
Camden vandal resistant key switches feature a 1/4" thick faceplate, with one-piece faceplate and switch bracket design. 1 or 2 contact switches can be mounted. Camden key switches offer the widest range of stock switch configurations in the industry. They accept virtually any 1" - 1-1/4" mortise cylinder and cam (sold separately).
CM-1130 Application: Key Switch, SPDT N/O & N/C Maintained.
Features and Benefits:
- Indoor or outdoor flush applications.
- Accepts standard mortise cylinders (1" - 1-1/4").
- Mullion style - only 1-3/4" wide.
- Heavy duty 1/4" thick aluminum plate.
- 1 piece die cast construction.
- Locators prevent cylinder from spinning.
- Cylinder sits flush to faceplate.
- Tamper proof screws and driver provided.
- No set screw required.
- 1 or 2 switches may be installed.
- Heat shrink protective sleeve over contacts.
- Dimensions: 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H.