1CB7 - 150 Series Uncombinated SFIC Cores by Best Lock
For traditional BEST Interchangeable core applications, the 150 series offers the security and convenience of a patented solution that will operate a wide variety of locking hardware, including cylindrical locks, padlocks, deadbolts, and cabinet locks. The 150 series is available in 6 or 7 pin sizes, and utilizes the same service equipment as standard BEST cores. Because the patented pins are factory installed, the Peaks® cores use the same combinating procedures as the standard BEST cores.
Features and Benefits:
- Tight tolerances to provide the highest level of mechanical security and enhance the integrity of the lock.
- 7-pin option to allow for a hybrid solution and ensure greatest number of key combinations.
- Masterkeyed shear lines allow you to build multi-level access.
- Brass alloy construction that is tough, strong and corrosion-resistant.
- Individually capped chambers for easier maintenance and service.
- BEST-constructed pin segments that help control tolerance and quality.
- Stringent quality control that ensures every part of the core and lock meet our industry-high standards.
Finish: The Best Lock Uncombinated SFIC Core comes in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Keying Option: Uncombinated (1C) cylinder comes 0-Bitted (uncut) with no keys or pins.
* All Best Uncombinated Cores come 0-Bitted with no Pins or Keys.
* All Best Keyed Different (KD) & Keyed Alike (KA) Cores include 2 Cut Keys, 1 Control Key per Core.
* All Master Keyed (MK) Cores include 2 Cut Keys, 1 Control Key, 1 Master Key per Core.
* There is one-time $10.00 Surcharge to create and maintain all new Master Key (MK) systems, which must obtained after checkout.
* All Best Keywork requires 3-5 working days' lead time.
Note: All Keyed Different (KD), Keyed Alike (KA), and Master Keyed (MK) cores include 2 Cut Keys and One Control Key per Core. All Master keyed (MK) Cores include One Master Key per Core. New Master Keyed (MK) systems require a $10.00 One Time Surchange to create and maintain the system obtained after checkout. All Best Keywork requires 3-5 working days' lead time.