SPSLMLW216F Asylum Double Cylinder - SPSL-Series Mortise Levers by Best Lock
BEST's Secure Patient Safety Lever (SPSL) locksets meet the unique challenges of healthcare applications with utmost quality, high flexibility, and industry-driven innovation. Designed in collaboration with healthcare industry experts and service providers, the SPSL Series ensures patient safety with ADA-compliant ligature-resistant features. Heavy-duty construction and premium performance combined with non-institutional aesthetics promote a healing envrionment that is also fully secure.
SPSL - Secure Patient Safety Lever: Mortise.
Secure Patient Safety Lever (SPSL) meets the needs of resisting ligature engagement on the lock trim while providing patients and staff with easy-to-operate hardware. The patent-pending design meets the intent of ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) by eliminating the operational requirement "pinch & grasp" motion. The reliable performance and security found within the traditional BEST products is now available in an anti-ligature design.
The tight tolerances, smooth meshing of the lever and the non-moving conical lock escutcheon set the industry standard. As an added suicide resistant measure, the lever is always free-moving bi-directionally, regardless of the lock function. The solid stainless steel design represents the highest level of quality construction found in the industry. A wide variety of locking needs are met by the different mortise lock functions.
Innovative Ligature-Resistant Features.
Designed in collaboration with the nation's largest behavioral healthcare service providers and industry consultants.
- Independent, tapered, bidirectional lever.
- Thru-bolted fixed conical escutcheon.
- Low profile off the door.
Proven performance on thousands of applications.
- Independent lever springs in escutcheon.
- Lever movement stops within escutcheon.
- Stainless steel escutcheon and lever.
- Fewer moving parts.
- Accomodates 1-3/4" door thickness.
SPSL locksets meet the unique needs of the various spaces within a secured behavioral ward.
- Patient Room - Allows locking patient "out-of-room" and then converting to passage for other times. Free egress at all times.
- Key Only Entry - Key required at all time (storeroom), with anti-ligature levers. Free egress at all times.
- Privacy - Unique patent pending turnpiece design with traditional privacy anti-lockout function (including coin-turn cylinder for emergency entry).
Function: The Best Lock SPSL-Series Levers are available in Asylum (W2) function.
Finish: The Best Lock SPSL-Series Levers come in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
Cylinder Options: All Asylum (W2) functions are sold Less Cylinder; see "Companion Items" above with all Cylinder & Keying options.
Door Range: 1-3/4" standard.
Backset: Standard 2-3/4" Backset.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any function or finish of the Best Lock SPSL-Series Mortise Levers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.
Backset: Standard 2-3/4" Backset.
Thickness of doors: 1-3/4".
- Asylum (Double Cylinder): Exterior or interior key retracts latch.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any function or finish of the Best Lock SPSL-Series Levers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.