1CP7-WC1-626 - Premium Uncombinated Cores by Best Lock
BEST's Premium Cores and Keys combine the exceptional quality, materials, and workmanship you expect from BEST with design features chosen to ehnace durability and security. Our Premium Keys use thicker key blanks and larger bows that stand up to heavy use, and paracentric keyways increase security. Premium cores incorporate tough construction with tight tolerances and more options, enabling flexible, secure solutions.
Features and Benefits:
- High security. We designed our Premium Keys with paracentric keyways to increase security and reduce the risk of lock picking.
- 7-pin option to allow for a hybrid solution and ensure greatest number of key combinations.
- Enhanced durability. BEST Premium Keys use our thickest key blanks and larger bows, making them less prone to breakage and damage even in high use applications.
- Tight tolerances. Engineered with tight tolerances, BEST Premium Cores and Keys deliver greater mechanical security and lock integrity.
- Exceptional quality. We make our Premium Cores and Keys from top-quality materials, and apply our stringent internal quality controls throughout the design and manufacturing process to ensure that each system exceeds industry standards.
- Greater strength. Constructed from corrosion-resistant brass alloy, BEST Premium Cores are tough, strong, and long-lasting.
- Flexible solutions. Masterkeyed shear lines enable multi-level access, SFIC permits quick rekeying, and individually capped core pin chambers reduce repinning time.
Finish: The Best Lock Premium Uncombinated Core comes in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Keying Option: Uncombinated (1C) cylinder comes 0-Bitted (uncut) with no keys or pins.