41B722L - 41B Series Brass Padlock by Best Lock
From design materials to construction to performance, you'll find the highest quality in BEST B Series padlocks. Solid brass one-piece body construction and stainless steel shackles offer superior strength and durability in B Series padlocks. With multiple options available and the ability to accept SFIC cores, B Series padlocks easily incorporate into existing masterkey systems and fit specific application requirements. And rest assured, each B Series padlock meets or exceeds ASTM F883 standards for security and performance.
Features and Benefits:
- High security. All B Series padlocks meets or exceed ASTM F883 standards. Options such as cut-resistant shackles and car seals offer additional layers of security.
- Durable construction. Manufactured with a solid brass body and stainless steel shackles, B Series padlocks offer greater strength and durability.
- Longer product life. We construct B Series padlocks from the highest quality materials to make them corrosion resistant for the longest product life. Additional options such as weather covers offer additional protection to extend the life of the lock.
- Ongoing flexibility. BEST's interchangeable SFIC standard allows each B Series padlock to be keyed into an existing masterkey system, rekeyed with minimal cost, and scaled to accommodate future needs.
- Easy to use and track. B Series shackles are simple to change thanks to our removable cores. OSHA padlock tags and double lock out options make lock-out-tag-out and safety tracking easy.
- Case - Machined from solid extruded brass. Standard finish is 626 satin chromium plated.
- Width - 1-15/16".
- Length - 2-1/16".
- Thickness - 7/8".
- Shackle - The shackle locks at both heel and toe. The length of the shackle opening is measured from top of case to inside of shackle when padlock is locked.
- Material - Steel.
- Diameter - 3/8".
- Width of opening - 7/8".
Shackle Option: 1-1/2" (22).
Retaining Option: Non-Key Retaining (L).