1CB7B71626 (B7) - 150 Series Uncombinated SFIC Cores by Best Lock
For traditional BEST Interchangeable core applications, the 150 series offers the security and convenience of a patented solution that will operate a wide variety of locking hardware, including cylindrical locks, padlocks, deadbolts, and cabinet locks. The 150 series is available in 6 or 7 pin sizes, and utilizes the same service equipment as standard BEST cores. Because the patented pins are factory installed, the Peaks® cores use the same combinating procedures as the standard BEST cores.
Features and Benefits:
- Tight tolerances to provide the highest level of mechanical security and enhance the integrity of the lock.
- 7-pin option to allow for a hybrid solution and ensure greatest number of key combinations.
- Masterkeyed shear lines allow you to build multi-level access.
- Brass alloy construction that is tough, strong and corrosion-resistant.
- Individually capped chambers for easier maintenance and service.
- BEST-constructed pin segments that help control tolerance and quality.
- Stringent quality control that ensures every part of the core and lock meet our industry-high standards.
Finish: The Best Lock Uncombinated SFIC Core comes in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Keying Option: Uncombinated (1C) cylinder comes 0-Bitted (uncut) with no keys or pins.