MS21 - Short-Range Touchless Actuator Switch by BEA
BEA's MS21 is the industry's first low-profile touchless actuator plate utilzing capacitive technology for the activiation of automatic doors.
The hands-free MS21 includes a stainless steel faceplate and an illuminated LED mounting ring for unparalleled durability, visibiltiy and convenience.
The MS21 blends form with function into an aesthetically pleasing design that is ideal for healthcare, faciltiies, labs, pharmaceutical, clean rooms, washdown areas and a vareity of other applications. The MS21 helps reduce the spread of germs and bacteria.
Innovative features include a short-range adjustable detection zone, visual and audible alerts, IP65 rated enclosure, backlit LED and a vareity of faceplate design options.
Features and Benefits:
- Short range detection zone reduces unwanted activations.
- LED illuminated mounting ring increases visibility.
- Stainless steel faceplate is ideal for harsh environments.
- Low profile, beveled design reduces accidental damage.
- Various faceplate graphic options available.
- Adjustable audible alerts, visual alerts and touchless detections zones.
- IP65 rated enclosure.
- Compatible with all automatic door control makes and models.