Pneumatic Access Control Push Buttons by BEA
BEA's PNEUMATIC PUSH BUTTONS are ruggedized, including stainless steel faceplates and colored, anodized aluminum buttons, appropriate for most indoor applications.
The device is uniquely designed to minimize the number of moving parts, in turn reducing the wear and tear of the button and extending the life of the device.
Upon activation, the user-defined time delay initiates without additional mechanical action or the need of external power.
Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable time delay of 2 - 60 seconds.
- Available in variety of combinations of color, text and logo upon request.
- Colors available in Red ("Push to Exit"), Blue (Handicap Logo), and Green ("Push to Exit").
- Buttons available in 1-5/8" or 2" (large sizes).
- Listed UL 508 / CSA C22.2 No 14-10 with MET LABS, File #E113051.