A3650 - Rekeyable Solid Brass Padlock by Abus
American Lock door key compatible padlocks offer superior resistance against bolt cutters and prying, while the dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying. The A3600 Series can be keyed into many popular security keyways with a cylinder that can be taken out and re-keyed to match most existing keys. Padlock comes 0-Bitted (OB), for additional options see "Keying Options" above.
These solid brass padlocks perform in even the harshest outdoor or corrosive environments. Hardened boron allow shackles offer superior cut resistance, while dual stainless steel ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying. Rekeyable five-pin brass cylinders and serrated pins are pick resistant with tens of thousands of key changes.
Features and Benefits:
- 1-3/4" (44mm) solid brass body for maximum corrosion resistance.
- 1-1/8" (28mm) tall, 5/16" (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance.
- Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- Cylinder can be rekeyed to match an existing key.
- Can be keyed into many popular keyways.
Cylinder: Choose between Schlage "SC1" Keyway or Kwikset "KW1" Keyway.
Keying: Choose between Keyed Different (KD), Keyed Alike (KA) and Master Keyed (MK). All A3600 Padlocks come 0-Bitted (OB) with 1 key.
Special Ordering: If you require the No. A3650 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).