A6461 - Rekeyable Solid Stainless Steel Pin Tumbler Padlock by American Lock
American Lock solid stainless steel rectangular padlocks offer strong security with the highest resistance to harsh weather and extreme conditions. Their hardened, all stainless steel bodies resist cutting, sawing and corrosion, and their stainless steel shackles provide superior weather- and cut-resistance.
These solid stainless steel padlocks are rekeyable, with replaceable cylinder and shackle, making them easy to service.
Features and Benefits:
- Strong security and the highest resistance to harsh weather and caustic conditions.
- Exceeds ASTM Grade 6 requirements for padlock corrosion resistance.
- 2" (50mm) wide solid stainless steel body.
- Designed to secure equipment and buildings in outdoor or corrosive environments.
- Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- 6-pin cylinders are pick resistant with tens and thousands of key changes.
- Rekeyable - replaceable cylinder and shackle.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (A6461) and Keyed Alike (A6461KA). All A6461 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 2" (Standard).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. A6461 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Key Retaining: If you require the No. A6461 Padlock to be Key Retaining (NR) to ensure compliance with OSHA "one employee, one lock, one key" directive please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).