A5300 - Rekeyable Solid Steel Shrouded Pin Tumbler Padlock by American Lock
With a shrouded shackle for extra security, these rekeyable solid steel padlocks offer the greatest protection against cutting and prying attacks. They have hardened, chrome plated solid steel bodies that resist cutting, sawing and corrosion; hardened boron alloy steel shackles for superior cut resistance.
Features and Benefits:
- Case hardened, chrome plated, solid steel bodies resist cutting, sawing and corrosion.
- 1-3/4" (44mm) wide solid steel body.
- Hardened boron alloy shackles for superior cut resistance.
- Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- 5-pin cylinders are pick resistant with tens and thousands of key changes.
- Rekeyable - replaceable cylinder and shackle.
- Shrouded shackles defy cutting and sawing.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (A5300) and Keyed Alike (A5300KA). All A5300 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 1-1/8" (Standard).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. A5300 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Key Retaining: If you require the No. A5300 Padlock to be Key Retaining (NR) to ensure compliance wtih OSHA "one employee, one lock, one key" directive please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).