A5202GLN - Rekeyable Solid Steel Pin Tumbler Padlock by American Lock
American Lock® padlocks offer unsurpassed quality and superior performance, exceeding commercial industry standards. These padlocks protect assets at facilities throughout the world, securing high-value property, withstanding extensive use and harsh environments, and defeating attempts to breach security. American Lock brings this pride and workmanship to our padlocks, made to exacting government standards.
Our A5200GLN and ASL40N solid body government locks are designed to stringent government standards CID-A-A-59486 and CID-A-A-59487. They feature a five-pin tumbler cylinder for more than 10,000 key changes and a dual locking mechanism for superior pry resistance. For added security, all models have non-removable keys.
Solid steel locks have a zinc chromate finish. Available with chains (A5202GLW) attached to the shackle.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to stringent government standards, CID-A-A-59486 and A-A-59487.
- 1-3/4" (44mm) wide zinc chromate finish.
- Case hardened, chrome plated, solid steel bodies resist cutting, sawing and corrosion.
- Hardened boron alloy shackles for superior cut resistance.
- More than 10,000 key changes available for maximum pick resistance.
- Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- Non-removable, 5-pin tumbler cylinder for added security.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (A5202GLN) and Keyed Alike (A5202GLNKA). All A5200GL Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 3" (Standard).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. A5202GL Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
* Please note all American Lock special orders have at least a 3-4 week factory lead time.