A5200 - Rekeyable Solid Steel Pin Tumbler Padlock by American Lock
American Lock rectangular padlocks offer strong security, with hardened, chrome plated solid steel bodies that resist cutting, sawing and corrosion, and hardened boron alloy steel shackles for superior cut resistance.
These solid steel padlocks are rekeyable, with replaceable cylinder and shackle, making them easy to service.
Features and Benefits:
- Case hardened, chrome plated, solid steel bodies resist cutting, sawing and corrosion.
- 1-3/4" (44mm) wide solid steel body.
- Hardened boron alloy shackles for superior cut resistance.
- Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- 5-pin cylinders are pick resistant with tens and thousands of key changes.
- Rekeyable - replaceable cylinder and shackle.
- Thick cover available for weatherbuilt padlock protection (COV).
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (A5200) and Keyed Alike (A5200KA). All A5200 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 1-1/8" (Standard).
Delivery: The Nos. A5200N & A5200NKA are in stock and available to ship. All other options of the A5200 American Padlock are factory-ordered and require an estimated 3-4 week lead time on shipping direct from Master Lock.
Special Ordering: If you require the No. A5200 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Key Retaining: If you require the No. A5200 Padlock to be Key Retaining (NR) to ensure compliance with OSHA "one employee, one lock, one key" directive please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).