A1105 - Anodized Aluminum Safety Padlock by American Lock
Lightweight and durable aluminum body for Lockout/Tagout. Choose from powder coated or anodized finish. Stands up to chemicals, temperature extremes, and is UV stable.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- 1/4" diameter boron steel shackle with plated finish for corrosion resistance.
- Anodized finish suitable for lockout in food processing facilities.
- Corrosive resistant finish for tough environments.
- High visibility color plus high security.
- 5-pin APTC12 tumbler rekeyable cylinder - Over 10,000 key changes available.
- Durable padlock weighs 5 ounces, making it easy to carry.
- Solid body construction stands up to physical abuse.
- Temperature tested from -35°F to 350°F.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- UV stable.
- No silicone used in padlock.
Keying Option: Keyed Alike (A1105KA).
Shackle: Select Shackle Size -- 1" (Standard).
Clearance: The A1105 Anodized Aluminum Padlock is part of our clearance section and we will not accept Returns on any clearance items. Orders will be filled while supplies last but no order is guaranteed.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 2" (35mm - 51mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Door Prep: 2-1/8" diameter face hole & 1" diameter latch hole.
Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" Round Corner.
Strike: 2-3/4" x 2-1/8" Round Corner.
Bolt: 1" Throw.
- Single Cylinder: Key operates deadbolt from outside; turn piece operates deadbolt.
Cylinder: 5-Pin, Kwikset "KW1" Keyway, Keyed Different (KD).
- SmartKey (SMT)
Keying Options: See "Keying" for the following keying options on the 909 Deadbolt:
- Keyed Alike: 1 key works all locks.
* SmartKey (SMT) cannot be Master Keyed or Construction Keyed.