AL600ULACM - Proprietary Power Supply by Altronix
Altronix AL600ULACM Series distribute and switch power to access control systems and accessories. They convert a 115VAC, 60Hz input into eight (8) independently controlled 12VDC or 24VDC fuse protected outputs. These power outputs can be converted to dry form "C" contacts. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR etc. Units will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including: Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxility devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
Features and Benefits:
- Eight (8) independently controlled outputs.
- Eight (8) auxiliary power outputs (unswitched).
- Output fuses are rated @ 3.5A.
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
- File Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Instantaneous tranfer to stand-by batteries.
- UL listed in the US and Canada.