AL400ULM - Power Supply by Altronix
Altronix AL400ULM Series access control power supply/chargers are specifically designed for use with access control systems and accessories. These units covert a 115VAC, 60Hz input into five (5) individually protected 12VDC or 24VDC outputs. Each output will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. These outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and Fail-Secure modes. Controlled trigger input is achieved through normally open [NO] or normally closed [NC] supervised input or the polarity reversal from an FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel). A form "C" dry output relay enables HVAC Shutdown, Elevator Recall or may be used to trigger auxiliary devices.
Features and Benefits:
- Fire Alarm Panel or Access Control System trigger inputs. [NO] or [NC] supervised trigger input and polarity reversal trigger input (4mA draw from FACP).
- Five (5) individual power-limited Class 2 outputs (auto-resettable).
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
- Thermal and short circuit protection with auto reset.
- Overload protection.
- Output relay energizes when unit is triggered (form "C" contact rated 1A @ 28VDC).
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Instantaneous tranfer to stand-by batteries.
- Power and input trigger LEDs.
- DC output LED indicator.
- LEDs indicate condition of power outputs.
- UL Listed in the US and Canada.
- CSFM Approved.