AL-IME2 - Networx Version 2 Gateway by Alarm Lock
The Trilogy Networx AL Generation Gateway, interfaces Networx locks with a PC network via a hardware Ethernet connection. It is very similar in function to the original hardwired Networx Gateway Modules, but is enhanced with additional extended potential range, supporting up to seven (7) Expanders (model AL-IME2-EXP Expanders). Each Expander can extend the AL-IME2 Gateway's coverage area by approximately 100 feet. Also both Gen. 2 Gateways and matching Expanders have a new modern styling, and three LED indicators, blending into any decor. Installation is simple, with the AL-IME2 only requiring access to one RJ-45 Ethernet network cable and connection to an AC outlet.
Features and Benefits:
- Version 2 model virtually same as the original "version 1" Gateways, buth with added ability to expand your Networx lock system with up to 7 Expanders (AL-IME2-EXP).
- Next-generation of Networx Gateways.
- Mount within 175 feet (radially) from the intended wireless lock location(s) * Open areas increase range while concrete building construction, walls, ceilings, and narrow corridors decrease range. *
- Expanders should be mounted in elevated areas; however, mounting in a drop ceiling can adversely affect signal strength. * Preferred mounting position = 6 to 12" below standard 8-9 foot ceiling. *
- Cost-effective and easier to wire than conventional gateways.
- Simplified 'Plug and Play' setup; Networx system automatically identifies all newly powered Expanders and quickly self-determines the best wireless signal pathways.
- Each Gen 2. Gateway and a maximum of seven (7) Expanders can be addressed as one group - IT Friendly!
- Total of 99 addressable groups supported (addressable by two rotary switches).
- Both Generation 2 Gateways and matching AL-IME2 EXP and plug-in AL-IME2-PIE Expanders have new modern styling, and three LED indicators, blending into any decor.