RT-1 - Wireless Transmitters & Receiver by Alarm Controls
Wireless remote transmitters allow access control for up to three doors from one device. Ideal for front desk/reception applications or hard-to-wire locations. Designed to work with magnetic locks, electric strikes, keypads, gate operators and door operators. Kits include channel receiver and transmitter with mount and keychain.
Features and Benefits:
- Transmitter can be mounted under a desk or on a wall.
- 12" antenna with up to 300' range.
- Rolling code with over 1 billion code combinations.
- Latching option keeps doors unlocked until button is pressed again.
- Receiver can be controlled by up to 30 transmitters.
- Receiver has a 5 second momentary output.
Certifications & Listings: CE Certified. RoHS compliant.
Dimensions: 2-1/2" L x 1-1/4" W x 3/4" D.
- Receiver operates on 12 or 24 VDC/VAC.
- Max current draw 50mA.
- Relay SPDT contact rated 1A at 30 VDC or 120 VAC.
- Working frequency: 433.92 MHz.
Operating Temperature: -4 to +140F.